Kau bukan Qais dan aku bukan Laila Majnun




"Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes
Tell myself it's time now, gotta let go
But moving on from him is impossible
When I still see it all in my head
Burning red
Burning it was red"



As much as I don't want to think about you, you came into my dream. Again. 

I've set my mind on not to remember any of our memories, and there you are knocking my heart without my will.

I don't want this feeling towards you anymore. Guess I'm not strong enough to shove you away. 

I want you to go. Away. Far away from me. So that I could live in peace. Without your embrace, your shadow, your glimpse, you.

Why do I have to see you again my imaginations? Why do I still think about you when my mind forced me to stop?

Why do I go against my sanity? That you are not my clarity?

And I know, right at this moment, no matter how much denial I will write. My sane mind knows, that all of them are just lies.



No comments: